CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Thursday, August 04, 2005

post 75...pancakesandmurals

Hello

I'm a head pancake maker at the dutch pancakehouse and it's fine....

My day is cut/mix/ crack/clean/smoke/eat/ then cut and prep and go home....

I like it...I need it....

Iam working soon at the belfry but it will two and a half months betwwen gigs when I work there in mid august...sO my theatre skills are a littlerusty and I miss the peopleand the place....

My mural jobs include a job at Swiftsure woodworkers where me and eight graph artists...are doing a 95 foot by 22 foot building wall in Black...Gold, yellow, white and green....

its a dallas stars motif with brett hull hidden in the wood shavings scoring on Hasic.

I also creating a very very begginers art creative program once a week at a middle school...

I will have my work cut out for me....

have a few skills in the painting/coloring arts but am a little scared teaching them my way of doing art...Ifeel likea corruptor as Ihave no class timeof my own I'm going to teach a crazy typeof Blair art....

any ideas or funny art ideas sendthem....maybe a nfld cod fish comb or a paper mache tree fort...a painting createdby bouncing a tennis ball dippedin paint against a wall....

you get the idea....

Well Ihope that Ican hear about yourjobs, projects, trips, concert sights, travels, anything soon....

I still miss newtown andnewfoundland andallof you....

and Iwish that this keyboard would work...it is folded...

have a good one....

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Crayola Cowboy, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on customer gift basket I ended up on your page. As your post 75...pancakesandmurals is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page. Should you ever need
information about customer gift basket , then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there Crayola Cowboy, I was just searching for some ideas on inspirational art when I happened on to your Blog. Although post 75...pancakesandmurals isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on inspirational art. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at inspirational art

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've found a search engine with a sense of humor - I was actually looking for articles on how to cook rice, and here I am on a site called post 75...pancakesandmurals. There's probably an electronic explanation for this and I have enjoyed the experience, so no harm done. Have a nice day Crayola Cowboy - if that's your real name :0)

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Crayola Cowboy
And G'day from Downunder. I was hunting around the web for stuff on how to cook rice when I came across post 75...pancakesandmurals. It's just amazing what these searches turn up. I'm not sure I'm finding what I need, but I'm having a lot of fun. Have a great day!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crikey! One minute I'm searching the web for things on thanksgiving turkey, and the next I'm reading post 75...pancakesandmurals. I'm not sure that's exactlly what I had in mind, Crayola Cowboy, but I've enjoyed my visit. Now I'm off to try another search on thanksgiving turkey.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Crayola Cowboy
And G'day from Downunder. I was hunting around the web for stuff on how to cook chicken when I came across post 75...pancakesandmurals. It's just amazing what these searches turn up. I'm not sure I'm finding what I need, but I'm having a lot of fun. Have a great day!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there Crayola Cowboy, I was just searching for some ideas on when I happened on to your Blog. Although post 75...pancakesandmurals isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on . You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there Crayola Cowboy, I was just searching for some ideas on abstract art when I happened on to your Blog. Although post 75...pancakesandmurals isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on abstract art. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at abstract art

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there Crayola Cowboy, I was just searching for some ideas on religious art when I happened on to your Blog. Although post 75...pancakesandmurals isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on religious art. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at religious art

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Crayola Cowboy, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on wood working design I somehow ended up on your page. As your post 75...pancakesandmurals is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about wood working design, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home