CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Friday, April 01, 2005

hello world

Hi

april fools...

who knew what a wonderful and dark place victoria is...

I miss all that recieve this and wish you all the love in the world...

I am so happy to see that somany of my past friends from all over the country are doing so well...

from Vancouver island to my island...

I know all will be good for you...

as always

I'm Gus Gandi...

your spirtual Cowboy...

I invite you all Laugh....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....Woooooooooooooooooooo......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Feel beter...............

I know you do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home