CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

hanging in Guelph

Am in anther city
guelph..tying to figure it all out...
like why coconuts are not relevent to the nfld fish crisis or why I find the need to repeat the word butter sever times a day.

I am currently in sarch of job, housing life and love....am volunteering with a kids theatre griop one evening a week where I help build a script with a guy named Cristof....

I've never reaally expectd to meet a person named christof but I guesss theate, guelph and all that can make starange things happen.

So that is a positive...

a short blg but a needed one...seee ya later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home