CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Riddle me this...


The black cat has a narrow back...
He thinks I'm fat
That narrow back cat...


Simple simon meet a pieman and asked:
What is broken before it is said?
your neck said the pieman...
Wrong said the Simon and laughed...
laughed and laughed some more...
till the pieman got mad...
as beat poor simon with his neck...

You at one?

I cannot be felt, seen or touched;
Yet I can be found in everybody;
My existence is always in debate;
Yet I have my own style of music.
What Am I?

You at two?

I soar without wings,
I see without eyes.
I've traveled the universe to and fro.
I've conquered the world, yet I've never been anywhere but home.
Who am I?

This is for Courtney

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?


The correct answerers will recieve inner piece and a date with chachi...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home