CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Bacon by my side...

Random sentences...

What do you think it would be like to write a sentence that never ever stopped...who would read it...the unemployed...bored...rich...poor...crazy...lazy...some hobed up on goof balls...people with no scruples...ha...No I think people are reading a sente\nce that never stops..only it's there own happy little sentence that begins..I will...

An ode to bacon sandwiches...

Eating bacon on a bun
I saw a ghost...
Boo..
Boo I said back...
The ghost puzzled..
Sat down and told me that
Bacon would kill me...
I smiled politly...
Who was this ghost telling me about what I can and canot eat...
And that's when it happened...
beatbeat beat
ahh
ahh
ahh
woo
whh
woo
whh...
What';s wrong asked the ghost?
Lying on the floor
looking up...
watery eyes...
bacon by my side...
give me cpr...
I mouthed...
nothing...
heartattack...
I whispered...
nothing...
Call an ambulance...
nothing...
I grabed hold of the spirit...
But I can't..
the ghost replied...
Oh yeah...
and there I died...

Bush or Kerry? what will it take...when will we know...I say by monday next week..barring lawsuits...

peacelovesocialchange



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home