CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Monday, November 01, 2004

pokey...pokey..pokey..I wish I quallified for pokey...

Meanwhile back at the pokey office....

Our hero captain UI awaits his battle with stamplor controler of the evil "not enough weeks" ray gun...What do people do when they have a job and they know that they will be laid off...prey for pokey?..good stamps?...enough weeks...?

but what if you are a non-insurable employee...what if...then you feel almost un-newfie...imagine working for no-stamps..un-newfie...I have betrayed my heritage...I have pushed my heritage aside...the silent revolution is here...no pokey...scary...booo...


The US election..you knew I had to comment...what do you think...I think bush will win...sad...but true...people are very afraid in the states...bush has that alert button pushing them around..like a yo-yo he cares big cities--middle america and rural rat holes into well...freaked out witch hunters...don't trust anyone you don't know and then even if you know them don't trust them then..one mad looking dude spoke in that m.moore extreme fright video...still america is scared and bush is well...a war president...God help us all..

Redskins win Kerry Wins?

I have heard that the last 16 elections where the redskins...washington redskins of the nfl win, The ibcombent wins....
<>
Since they lost.....well kerry is supposed to win... a little chris burman for ya...

Does anyone have a good halloween story...comment here please...

eating fish and chipps next to a big fat man
I got to wonder...
how many chins he had?
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven...
when he noticed I was counting his chins...
he smiled and said....
eight...
And began to eat the kid next to my plate...
The kid never saw it coming...
he tried to run...
but had no luck...
I thought nothing of it till he threw up the kids nikes...
keer plunk....

moral of the story...never eat your lunch at the pokey office next to a fat man who is hungry...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home