CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Thursday, September 21, 2006

take 3

Due to computer brain fart all my last blog was wiped out...I tried to spell check the word Aligator and it flipped out on me...

I am happy to say that I have the freedom of working without a time limit today...for those who don't know I do not have the internet at home..and for most of the people I know that is a real strange place to be in this information driven age..one person said to me they consult the electronic budah on all things important..travel...food...movies...recipies...ways to kill your boss without getting caught....

Me I am well indifferent and yet I blog...and like to...maybe because I'm single and with alot of time on my hands....or maybe I just like thinking I am reaching this vast audience that will say hey that guy is funny or let's check out....www.neckadventures.blogspot.com for that crayola cowboy guy...

Anyway..maybe the forty five minuttes is a good thing because the corney shit I just wrote up top makes me think...I'll publish this and write another

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home