CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Monday, November 08, 2004

Chronic....

Working man fixed an a eight piece section of scaffling today... Workin man...tore up a floor...pat me on the back..or tell me to F%^& right off...cause I'm a workin man!

Comments anyone..anyone..bureller..bueller...

workin man

I'm a workin man...
I pay your salery...Workin man...
Bomb Iraq...pass me some chipps...
Give me another beer...Bitch...
pass my smokes..Don't touch my gun rack...
Touch my ass...that's right
eat my chicken...get your hand off my salmon..
Hello there baby..
What about it...just shut up and...F@#$ me...

Cause I'm a workin man....

But seriously...

amigo's what's happening...sinece thursday it's been pretty exciting in the newtown area...my first ever dart tournbament entry turned out to be a huge sucess with a second place=== finish losing only to the trio of norm perry, roxanne? and the misses who cooked my hamburgers the summer at the resturant...mrs. vincent...

Chronic?

ice cream is good...is great...when it sits on your plate...
then
while
waiting for my chin to drop off...
I bought a dog...
named her cat
what are you at?
Cat ya dog?
Cat became addicted to crack..
other dogs cracks..
Cat ya dog ya chronic...


hat..calculator..scotch tape dog rape...which one doesn't belong?

how are you? does the coffee always make you tired or does the thought of eatting kraft dinner not excite you?

Where are all the good men gone?
To supper...with your sister...

Why do all dogs go to heaven?
Because it's cheaper then to the glue factory...

How many chickens does it take to run a professional hockey team?
Well how many?

Peace lovetired from manuel labour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home