CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Friday, November 19, 2004

Pocket Rocket theatre continues

That's a good bingo....another thursday night passed and many winners in the new-wes valley bingo...yours trully manned the technical side and enjoyed the proceedings imensely again...that's a good bingo.....

after wards a little cards...hights lights or low lights...

once again I had pocket rockets...up to that point I had not won one hand was down...fourteen bucks and had last say...what happens next is well...interesting......
...on the flop no rewal action....no flushes no straights..no noise to hurt my chances...

after the turn still only a pair of fives was my concern...

on the river another brother falls an ace diamond.... I have made the full boat..
The whole time the biding seemed in my favour...then shane hounsel...the iceman...the meat cutter...says two bucks...I say sure...side bet..I got five...he says......... sure..I feel a little twinch like..what will I do with that 25 dollar pot....then it falls...four 5's....four of a kind...your out....

good time had by all at my expense...stay tuned for the saturday winner take all event at the cozy...should be a wing dinger....

thank you for reading another installment of pocket rocket theatre....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home