CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Friday, January 28, 2005

Queen of Earts...new card champ of the cozy?

Greeetings it's been a while this blog is brought to you by....The Queen of hertts..Gina Rae Hoyles...

For those of you who don't know the queen she's a fisty card player from snob hill with a lust for action and a head for flushes and aces over queens....

She recently reported her exploits as an upa comer on the new-wes-valley card sceen.....

Hey there Blairey Poo.

Hows it hangin in the BC? Alls good on ye olde island. Got some news though..........are you ready for this?..............The new poker champ of the Kozy Korner is............ME! Oh yeah! Started out dealin and before they knew it, I was kickin their asses, and they were kissin' mine. mmwwaaaaahhhaaaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa! I'm not really the champ, persay, but I have come in second 4 or 5 times and I won the pot 2 or 3. Won myself 75 big ones the other day. I've even started to make my way into the sheds of New-Wes-Valley, givin a rite ass kicking to one Shane Hounsell. mmmwwwaaahhhahhaaahhhaaahhaaaaa! Oh Yeah, I fucking rock. So, news pour vous? Whatever it is, it can't be this exciting.......

Until then,
Gina-Rae


Words from a champion in the making, I think so...

Lets look closer at Gina...

Favorite saying: I'm so bored...What can we do greg...lets go fill up the car with gas...

Weakness: A certain actor with a love of the cozy, tailor mades and Steve Perry.

Card skills:
Clevage 10
Smirk 9
flirt 11
bluff 8
willingness to bring food for guys 10
alcohol tolerance 5
smoking nil
waiting for gerg 10
patience 2
love of cards infinite

Gina has apperently made a nemisis with a certain meat cutter...the gambling daddy has not felt such wrath since his first sit down at the cozy...

I see big things from this mover and hope the little prince can share the spotlight...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home