CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Thursday, December 30, 2004

slow day in the big vic...and lovin it

What is happening? I just saw The life Aquatic...See it if you love the 70's...dave bowie music...jaques coiusteau and bill murry...madd madd trip....I highly recomend it...

This blog is brought to you by...

Tibbs Tremblet....look alikes...paul coffey
fav smokes....players..
fav food ... krad\ft dinner with just the right amount of milk...
fast cars
sega 1994 hockey and nitento with snow balls and gig...

presently playing for the calgary millrights..
stats 50 goals
3 assists..
100 pims..
and 40 og\f those gosls five hole.....

Tibbs....

So what else is happening...mark and pat spilit a bowling series with shelia and courtney...
I'm moving to another room tomorrow....and well hagin out...

observations....

that I am out of observations today....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Crayola Cowboy, I am just passing through researching christmas clip art and spotted your post called slow day in the big vic...and lovin it. I found it and interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Catch you again another time go to go looking for christmas clip art as well. Enjoy blogging - John

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home