CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Left Coast times...

Greeting from Victoria.....I'm here at the Specturm job search agency...getting over jet lag and adjusting to the left coast...How are all of you? getting ready for santa Claus? ya knows you are...I'm going to a juggling niight tonight...poy..fire juggling..etc...should be cool.....

Meet my brother in toronto on a lay over...him and Tuckie..bill, maggie and harris...christmas at thge lone star...where gifts were exchanged...a great black thurmo pull over mark and courtney gave me...thanks mu7ch...some fantastic music....and a book called marvel 1602 that I will say was a great pick by courtney and bro...

Bro you looked preety sharp in your new duds, though I made fun, when ever we get together first opportunities to make fun are well old habbit, a stuppid old habbit...Hope you and courtney have a great christmas in gfw... and I will miss not hanging with you over christmas...I think that you get cooler everday man...

Right now I'm in transition and am waiting on word from the powers that be: those guys..yes...
I will say it ius a big change from Newtown..a big change...I miss the water being right there, but hope to remendy that soon with wheels and good employment to occupy this wandering mind of mine...

The city is all new and that is exciting, frustrating, fablous, crazy, sad and beautiful...many times I just half to stop and figure nout if I'm going to tillers shed for cards or a coffee starbucks...fucked....

The scene here is hard to describe..yet...I hope the juggling tonight will be a good start....Got a great be-mail from jason burns that has lifted my spirits...he's preety cool...I hate to boost that drummers ego anymore than that 6'6 frame of his already has but he has a way of helping people out that he never even knows...so thanks for the mgood words....

Other than all the love I have been spewing in the last few blogs...I feel really content...

So it will be back to regular programimng soon...

nonsense monday...wedensday's..friday's..


Lice updates tuesday's

Riddles and laughs Thursday


Weekend Poperey....it is the left cost after all....

So until then may all your pots be live and all your hands momsters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home