CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Monday, December 13, 2004

mom dad and poppy and all the gang....

Since last Sunday I have spent a great week with mom and dad in what was my christmas week...Me and dad did cool stuff like..skating at joe burn stadium on Wednesday...he hadn't skated in twenty years and he seemed to be really excited about it after word...we also went shopping at the co-op, pat had his list and he was well pat...me and mom just hung out and had a few laughs every day...mom was good about the flying off but it still made her cry when I left...I saw all the family donna, bet , ralph, mike, and talked with ann and barb so they all wished me well and made fun of me...so that was good...And well I sat down with poppy and had a two hour chat about everything new and old, he told me some great stories about the americans airforce savings dads life by flying him out of gander when he was 19, under sever weather other than that marc and peacelove chachi would be a no go...also taled about how he built his house...my dads and others in the family...a really exceptional man...that is respected by all in the family...So a good visit before I head out of here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home