CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Farr thee well NewTown...may all your pot be huge and your hands monsters..

Hey folks what's is happening...I'm unemployed and moving around the island like a bad case of the dose...I am contimplating a move and am checking out living and flying arangements..it's fun in a nerve racking way..but this is not a choice by many of us it is just what is...

while at the pokey office I have noticed a similaar type of midset and appreciate all that we have here in Canada, rather than all that we don't have...people trying to help others as best they can under a unbrella of red tape and kind wishes...we are all init together and that som how makes it a little eaiser./.on a more exciting note..my brother and courtney have purchachhed a lovely house in Toronto..I've seen the pictures and believe that they will have many fun times there...as for me I am excited by the new freedom of these past six months and am attempting to keep the ball rolling in a..dare I say..positive way by moving and working in theatre...cross my fingers and all that...I am also happy to see davie g so happy with nancy and his future moves and that is good...my parents seem more settled with us and that helps..

this is a strangly sad time as well because the bay, newtown became a home very quickly...and I never even realized it till the last few weeks...but that still suprises me every day...I am on my way out for the final move...I will give Bonnie my newton mom a tub of tabbaco and some pepsi for christmas...see deserves more but that's what see likes...black gold and shreeded silk...the stuff that bay dreams are built on...

I have been a bit of a card conosour lately and I will iss that...aces ove kings and all that for huge pots at tillers or shanes...it's been a blast...having tabs at the local shops and playing crib for 5 cents a peg...so many other things that I can't list them...now time to move on again but with a better heart thnks to past and present relationships especially a man named Jason Burns who taught me a lot the days I spent before Newtown and the bay back at Monroe in Town in that house with him kara and that cat which will remane nameless...It'sa bit of a tear jerker blog but so is life some times and well here it is...Goodbye New-Wes Vally...but in a way Hello me.....

Peacelovebaytalk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home