CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

They had A good place to play cards in every store...

Hello...it's been a mad week..let's see..back on the sunday..the nov 27 I lest newtown to go to town...left town back to gfw on wed dec 1st...back to newtown till sunday aft dec 5th...in all that time I had many tasks but the hardest was telling mom monday night that I would not be here for christmas...she's better about it now but it hurt a bit for me to tell her..anyway...she'll have mark and courtney and that will be a great visit...

As I left Newtown the last three days I was there...I felt a sadness..it's a cool spot, a nice life and incredible people..they really make strangers welcome and have a way there that is newfoundland..that's all I can say..that is newfoundland..not gfw..town..gander or where ever...rural newfoundland is newfoundland...if you have never spent six months living there well you won't understand a gd thing I am saying and that's fine...

I will list these people in no order that I meet so I can remember them sometime when I look back...

Shane cobain, the gambling dady....Tillers store is better than yours.....

Leo the bingo caller

Gerald the drunk

Loyd the codfish maker

Bonnie my mom

Roz the blond haired mama

Rick the Beaver

nadine india and all places in between howell

Randy and Floss the perrys

Lori at the shop

audry and company

jason Tiller and his brothers

the sciff crowd...
maxine..maxine...hounsels...pam...pam...crystal...claudia, karen, norma lynn, maggie, sharron, sharron, penny..wanda...cluney...duane..the perrys...judy..patrica...abd eighteen others...


jim cox

bonnie gill

janet davis
duke kalloway
there kid...

mama... bucket of chicken.... ashley keats

Steve perry, jamie jdog harding-the pitmans..jon and mel..king and hoyles...julie...autum..steve vincent..richard winters, josh perry..chipwhich, jen perry... and others...so many others....

The town and area of new -wes valley was a cool place...I will miss it..it taught me a lot and I had a lot of fun...what can be said other that they had a good place to play cards in every store


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home