CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Thursday, December 23, 2004

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

Greetings....I just got really lost in Victoria while going to and coming back from a circus school event that never happened because it was cancelled...maybe if I called ahead I would of not got lost and got there and back before I got lost and it never would have been cancelled....

Confused much...In a lot better spirts after that walk...long day...job hunting and soforth...it's going good...good,,,,yeath that's a word...good....

Will try and get away on christmas day up to some beach...for a few hours.....

Hope all the mad dudes are havinga great christmas....I wonder how pat did at skating?

I wonder what is happening right now...is mark picking his nose..is shelia having a smoke is pat falling asllep to a history channel orginal is Courtney asllp on the couch unaware that mark is in GFW and she sllpps through christmas...boxxing day and new years....wake up courtney you have a flight on the 25th....

listening to alot od cbc lately...drinking coffee and doing some strange things...I think I need a new station to listen to...although I find it rather cool..yes cool cbc is cool..there I said it....

cbc is cool....

cool...fire....cooooool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home