CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

On reading a liitle of Doyle Bronson's tales of a high stakes poker player I realise that there is alot about poker players, gamblrs that the average person doesn't know...big insight...but just thought I'd give this book a little note as I also think that the little stories about the ups and downs, the journey that this gretskey of cards, although he is shaped more like moby dick than any professional athlete I know, shows the coolness and kindness in someone that I thought would be a heartless son of a bitch outside of cards...a killer at the table but a softy in real life...

Looking over the landscape of Victoria it's a pretty little city with some very strange and conflicting aspects that any city would have...however, I believe that like any island this place can be a mad place to grow up or so it seems...I am still in a little culture shock being subplanted from my home of 300 people to 350, 000...but it's all good just different...

The fifteen minutes that I spend on these blogs..I know I have mentioned the 15 minutte loonie rule...but it just st times as I write this gives me a paniced sense of over...music pounds in the backfground, people come and go, young laddies and travellers order coffee and run for smokes...it's a very different atmosphere from my previous housing arangements...but good..in a rather confusing way...

Job centers are the madest...we have a coranation street in waiting...perhaps a sitcom similar to the one on global about go train passangers could be tranmited in to victorian lore...tranients rush to get housing, jobs and expensive coffee as they search the confusing job boards of Victoria...

What is everyone doing tonight...Tiller's shed will not see any card action this week or will it? The gambling daddy contimplating going all in with a straight draw even though he knows the flus is facing him...the codfish maker smoking pack after pack of rollies and as his pot goes down borrowing that extra 10, twenty , thiryty from Paul....And what of the little Prince...Bawling about the shitty cards he's getting, complaing about the constant all in's and the blinds going yp until he strikes those hour waves where he can't lose...and what of Peacelovechachi? Where is he is he playing no limit with islanders out west trying to explain to them that a call is a call and that what do they want four strikes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home