CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Monday, December 20, 2004

Hello all...it's a nice cool day in victoria, cool night actually...just went to see a twisted christmas carol by the rock oaoer scisors improv group at the Belfry....not expecting much...but man was it a fun fun ride...hard to do it justice buy I'll give you the highlights....Scrouge as a Subway sandwhich artist....Tiny tim dying of cronic halitosis....mystery guests....and madness that is hard to explain...so a good free time...as I got comp tickets...

Revaming the resume tomorrow and continuing the networking web that is the arts gypsy way of life...highlights of weekend...shopped at value village in honor of wild Bill evans....tanks for the note dude....got some pants and other important man things....

Other things are listed on anothe blog....this is my pg blog.......

So what is happening...This is a 15 minutte ticking e-mail site...0ne lonnie every 15 mins...a lot of pressure....what was I talking about last time...ow yeah Andy's show king of fun..if you see it where ever you are...go see it..it's mad...shitting pigs...sixty year old babies...a chicken that is an arch bishop...budgie birds and cod fish...crazy antics that by the end blow your mind....

My brother gets home tomorrow and today I got a little sad thinking about it...I felt a little selfish coming here and my family there and a little foolish and just started doubting the move...then I went to this show and realised that I will work there at the belfry next week so, that is what I am here for and that I will see all those cool cool people again and that well fuck it...I will iss them a great deal this week in paticular but...this ain't no dress rehersal...what ever the fuckj that means...but I'm here for some reason so enjoy it...

what is going on...I'm a little out of contact besides the cbc radio...the newspaper and other mad bc local talk about issues, polticians and crap I never realized happened out here....
I do know one thing they love weed out here I see babaies out here blow up the buds...they eat it with kraft dinner....let's go get a bag of chips and a pack of buds daddy...
Riddlin....no weed...pepsi...no weed....it's pretty mad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home