CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Left coast times

hello out there...how is it going? on my end is pretty good....

Ray...Ray Charles Robbinson.....I just saw Ray....Jammie Foxx was amazing...a medicore movie...but what a performance...great music...but a medicore film...

So Go see Foxx if nothing else....it's great flick....

I haven't got much to say but I had the loonie so what the hell...I will say that as x-mas comes I am getting my moments of home sickness...Mark is home and I wish I was there...him and dad will go skating tomorrow and that is something I'd love to be there for....

It could be the melcony Simon and Garfunkle that plays...Home..home where my family is and shit like that or just the ups and downs of moving....There are times when I feel at home here...but there are others that well...a city can be rude, people can be rude...

I promised that the blogs woyuld be funn and just slices of life...all is grovey...but sometimes...I wonder what people think they are doing being..rude..being unfriendly and just plain silly...nothing big just these pretend hippies...these we love all sometimes are as cold as the most right wing consertative rich people I have meet...they both have things to lose money, staus, for young hipster, I guess it is a sense of being at a point in there lives that rude behavior is a warrented trademark of youth...I have never understood it and thus have always felt the cut of small slights...small injustices...I ish them no harm or belly ache...I just don't understand them and that is my problem...

I end this here because it is not worth my time...however I am glsd Iwrote this...as I look at it I see it means nothing more than these keystrokes...in moments I will forget there snubs...not that there have been many just this one...when in all the time I've been here is not much...not anything at all...I jjust see wasted wasted energy on posing....

On a lighter note...Well can't think of one now but...I will I am sure of it and that is enough....

So merry christmas one and all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home