CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Recent events: work, rummy 500's and sunny days

So I had my first full day of work on Monday...feels good feeld real good...unfortunatly it's a bit spradic...but by next week should be regulary emplyed....Working at the Belfry was a trip, lts to lean and lots of learning on the first day...so I'm happy aboyt all that....

Looking forward to this weeks juggling-fire poy club...should be a good laugh.....

My brother and courty are having a good time home with the folks...skating and bowling are on the agenda tomorrow with an afternoon excussion out to uncle mikes were fifty Dwyers were scoff on canadian style chiense food and chocolte till you throw up....ah the mike days of christmas.......

Had a new game of rummy 500's,,with no three of a kinds and one other new rule I can't remember....it was pretty cool...he wasn't as easy to beat as Janet Davis, but who is....hahahahahahaha....

Well, I'm getting ready for tomorrow, more smiling blair talking to the emoyer of my future,,,,it's not that bad really as long as I can get a coffee after a while it's all good.....

So what about you?

What colour is the sky in your world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home